5.01.2007

Unstuck in Time

What's new, you ask? Well, just who do you think you are?

The New Album comes out tomorrow, and my copy is being two-day'ed to my house, so it should get here either Wednesday or Thursday, because it's apparently already shipped. So that's exciting. Been very busy, very busy.
I was also doing some research on vowel harmony and consonant mutation. That's exciting.
I had a smoothie for breakfast yesterday.
I need to make some more rice.
Played Nintendo Wii (waay awesome) for hours yesterday.
I hope to get a cool new pen this weekend.
(just hitting the high points.... more later, maybehaps.)

2 comments:

Affable Olive said...

RICE and PENS in the same post?!?!? Omigod! And an ADP shout out. Perfect. Lemme see what I can churn out.

Horse N. Buggy said...

Where did you play the Wii? I wanna play.