8.11.2006

Foreign Literature Greats

The Polyglot loves to discuss the "greats" of English literature - people like James Joyce, Hemingway and Poe. He's even posted lists of the greatest works of English literature so that we can go out and enlighten ourselves.

Well, I too, like great literature. I've been struggling as to how to communicate to you all who I think are the "greats" of foreign literature. I searched the web for inspiration. I found a site that so thoroughly explains these powerhouses of foreign writing, that it just doesn't make sense for me to rewrite it all. Instead, I provide you with this link. Go forth and enlighten yourselves.

Just Click Here, Mehsha

5 comments:

Mehsha said...

YAY!!!

Affable Olive said...

That's wondeful. I think Poly would be VERY excited to see the greats of one of his bottom 10. Maybe it won't be a bottom 10 if he read some of these works.

Mehsha said...

Hey Affie your supposta be in service!!! And dont forget to take 'The Cheet' out to go potty!

Jules said...

lol! And I thought I was well-read!

The Polyglot said...

I just wanted to take a moment to welcome myself back...
"welcome."
"Thank you."
I have a number of ostensibly (really) deep thoughts to post later, but something else will suffice for now.